Card Providers For Sub Prime Customers
Subprime credit cards are designed for consumers with poor or limited credit history, and they typically have higher fees and interest rates than traditional credit cards. Here are some of the credit card providers that offer subprime credit cards:
- Capital One: Capital One offers several secured and unsecured credit cards for consumers with poor credit, including the Capital One Secured Mastercard and the Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
- First Progress: First Progress offers secured credit cards that can help you build or improve your credit score.
- Total Visa: Total Visa offers unsecured credit cards for consumers with poor or limited credit history.
- Indigo Platinum Mastercard: Indigo Platinum Mastercard is a credit card specifically designed for consumers with poor or limited credit history.
- Milestone Gold Mastercard: Milestone Gold Mastercard is a credit card that offers a low credit limit and flexible credit-line increase opportunities.
- Fingerhut Credit Account: Fingerhut offers a credit account that can help you build or improve your credit score.
It’s important to read the terms and conditions of any credit card offer carefully before you apply, as subprime credit cards often have high fees and interest rates. Be sure to use your credit card responsibly, make on-time payments, and keep your balance low to help build or improve your credit score.